Wizard's Run Wizard's Run

Fun timewaster

It was fun. I love games where oyu can choose your own skills like this.
I don't have much to say except I found a little bug you might want to fix.
I have a level 14 pyromancer
and a level 15 Ice master.
If i create a new file (an aprentice) and then quit, start pyromancer, quit and start ice master and then quit and start my aprentice again, he has all the spells from the other 2:)

Pretty easy game when you cheat like this:P

Mind Your Manor Mind Your Manor

disappointed

I was very interested when I heard you were inspired by grow because I love them. this game however was horrible.

first level. I put land and whirlpool and land levels up. Bu if I put ship-land-whirlpool nothing happens. That's bs. If should level up at any rate.

anyway, I was disappointed.

Mario Fishing Mario Fishing

it was ok

it was a pretty good timewaster, but nothing special. I don't really have any tips but don't give up. keep making games
my score: 780 (second try) Is that good?

.:Escape:. .:Escape:.

to damn hard

Annoying to run into a new room and get caught right away. Make it easier or with checkpoints. Also: you sometimes get stuck into a wall so that's also a big minus.

good points for the idea. I like these kind of games, but this wasn't entertaining

DannyP responds:

As I've said to... hmm... possibly dozens of reviews... this game involves a lot of trial and error. If you get caught in, say, the third room upon entry and walking to the right immediately, then you should know next time not to go right as soon as you enter the room. I do think this was the first real Flash game I finished, so my actionscript knowledge was limited (even more than it is now). So that might be why you can get stuck in some of the walls and stuff. Many people have suggested a checkpoint, which would have really made this game a lot better, but I'd have to redo the whole thing to add that... and this game has been on Newgrounds for quite a long time, so I think it would go underappreciated.

Stickicide 2 Stickicide 2

Funny, butgets dull fast

I liked it, The idea is great and some of the traps owned. But once you found all the traps you got bored. please upgrade graphics, more traps and bigger window so you can see where you are

Red Dragon Red Dragon

Great game

Great game. Great timewaster

bug: when you upgrade meteor it says "grease level up"

And it would be good if you could see what level yuor weapons are on

Cemetary Cemetary

I liked it but...

I liked it but it was to slow at the start and to fast at the end. Bu it had a great feeling in it. You felt alone and scared. One idea is to have zombies come from differnet direction. an I'd like arealod button.
Keep up the good work though

Mayhem - The Game Mayhem - The Game

it was ok

it was ok, but nothing special. A remake with better graphics and longer hangtime would be more fun.

bug: if you jump and do tricks you get an amount of points. If you don't push anything the next jump you get th esame points

MattLutton responds:

okay thanks man i'll fix it up!

Jet Pack Bob Jet Pack Bob

pointless

there wasn't much to do and it wasn't fun or addictive.

remake the game with more stuff or maybe just make an entirely new game

Dizpac Dizpac

couldn't open it

It says "press enter to play" but nothing happened. something wrong?

1Dizmal1 responds:

Try again, ive just fixed it, Thanks for review !