Your Horoscope for Today! Your Horoscope for Today!

pure toptier

It was great. Love the song+artist. loved your video.

a tip is to add (optional)subtitles for the people who never heard this song.

Great work though

sk8ter bails sk8ter bails

pretty funny

it was pretty funny but a lot didn't make sense. Like why was the ninja there? he didn't do anything. And maybe you needed more accidents than impaling and decapitating people. And to have people fade in and die was just stupid.

pretty entertaing though

linksman11 responds:

thank you me and mitchell clock are working on #2 now

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Perfect

no good vs bad in this review. it simply ROCKED!!!

[AM] - We're Teh Angas [AM] - We're Teh Angas

so wrong it becomes right

at first I thouth "WTF!? is this crap" but then I realized it's suppose to be crappy. And as I said: so wrong it becomes right. Loved it

vBulletinClock responds:

Woooooooowt.

Metal slug vs Dragon ball Metal slug vs Dragon ball

disappointed

it was a good idea but you didn't make it work.

the characters were to pixely, the dialouge was horrible, the content/storyline was too thin.

Stick Ninja Avenger Stick Ninja Avenger

ok

it was ok. nothing more nothing less. you should fix a preloader and maybe redo this with better animation. I think the movie would have been better with real characters instead of sticks.

And the story was pointless. Random slaying all the way would have been better imho.

But don't give up, you have potential

Nighthawkstudio responds:

Thanks, i will add better story for part 2

The 80's Videogame Crash The 80's Videogame Crash

waste of time

crappy graphics, annoying voice and since you can't skip the voice and click next when you have read whats happening it get's even more annoying.

Please atleast try to make a better animation

shfonny responds:

go to the bottom left of the page, and choose "view other submissions" and then watch "all your base uncut" and "all your base uncut2" i guarantee the second one will entertain you in some way.

Yoshi's Jam Session Yoshi's Jam Session

ok but nothing more

Not much to say. LOVED the fact that you drew everything and didn't use sprites. But it wasn't THAT entertaining.

The Best Flash Eva!!!!!!! The Best Flash Eva!!!!!!!

waste of talent

I thought the animation looked GREAT!
but I didn't like the "humor" of this movie. I know you porbably aimed for being gross, but still.

animation was toptier though

8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D

I LOVE THIS

This pwns big time! It's hilarious humour, but the thing that makes it best is how I can identify with the players. It's exactly like it was back in my D&D days

good work